According to this article on NYTimes.com, the Associated Press is “taking aim at major search engines like Google, Yahoo and their competitors” by demanding that Web sites obtain permission to use the work of The A.P. or its member newspapers.” However, I’ve tried reading the story a couple of times and I can’t figure out how this has anything to do with Google or Yahoo!. Maybe I just don’t get it.
Umm, neither do I.
- Associated Press Fires Off Cease And Desist Letter
- At Least The Idea Was Good
- Twitter Could Be The Fabeled Google Killer
- First Thoughts Of An Unemployed Journalist
- Jay Mariotti On Why He Got Out Of Newsprint