In a letter to the editor from the Dallas Morning News from a man named Steve Love criticizes how news is brought to citizens.
Maybe one of the reasons that so many print sources of journalism are in decline is that they do no better job at really informing the public on the serious issues of the day than Daily Kos or Entertainment Tonight.
- From The Newsroom To The Strip Club
- Newspapers Broke My Heart. Will Citizen Journalism Heal It? By Trent Seibert
- Wanted: Community Watchdogs
- Better Journalism After The Death of Print
- Seattle P-I Goes Online Only Tomorrow