Anyway, in a box in the back of my closet, I found a box with stuff from college. Inside, I found slides and photo negatives of stuff I’d done in Drawing I & II and Design I & II. Somehow, back then I had a wise professor that had the foresight to have us take our artwork to have it photographed for posterity. I gasped when I found this stuff. Immediately I began scanning the photos to put them in my archives of work.
I’ve lost many a blog entry from now defunct web projects, columns and photographs not archiving.
I had to learn the hard way.
Do you archive.
- Should News Organizations Consider A Bundle Package?
- The Concept Of Wireframes
- The News Cycle Has Changed
- Spotlight: How To Make Your Own Blog
- Compiling An Online Toolbox